- Will location be a constraint in case of hybrid program (Online and meeting in person)?
This will not be a constraint. We will have 3 or 4 in person sessions and will give sufficient notice of location and timings to accommodate the participants.
- Are the programs scheduled on weekdays or weekends? Just wanted to understand the impact on the regular working hours?
Most sessions will be conducted on weekends. There will be few on Friday to ensure continuity when there are two days of sessions.
- Total Fees? Fees of the program in case it is self sponsored?
Total Fees is Rs.50,000/- all inclusive. If a company is nominating more than 3 participants, the pricing is Rs.45,000/- per participant. Self Sponsored candidates pricing: Rs.45,000/- only.
- Deadline for Registration?
Deadline is Jan 18th
- Fees of Rs 50K - does this cover stay and food if it is an out-of-station training program?
Yes, for the outbound training the accommodation and food will be covered in this. However, the travel component may need to be picked up by the company.
- What would be the time expectations from the participants (both from self learning as well as outbound sessions)?
The time investment expected monthly will start with 2 days in a month and as the programme progresses will go up to a maximum of 4 days a month (spread out hours for interaction with their mentor and other project team members)
- How would the entire course span out?
The programme will begin with a psychometric assessment and one to one coaching. There will be a team interaction and then sessions on various aspects of Leadership as detailed in the brochure. We will pair them with a Mentor by the third month of the programme. The participants will also begin their Social Impact Project Planning and Execution by this time. There will be evaluations and attendance monitoring that will be shared with the organisation from time to time. There will be Masterclasses sessions (one hour) on relevant topics by eminent professionals throughout the duration.